Sunday, September 2, 2012

Updates and Yaoi-con

I haven't disappeared! I've been doing my filmmaking thing for the last couple of weeks. I just sent my registration in for Yaoi-con. I have also applied for two very naughty panels. I will talk about those if they are accepted. I am about to post a blog about commuting by public transit from LAX to the convention hotel. So, I'm still here!

Meanwhile, here is a pretty picture to look at. For the un-cropped image, click this link: http://www.sybpressyaoi.com/p/andreas-reclining-full-size.html  It's another image of how I see Andreas. His hair is shorter, but this is the body I imagined -- lean, but well toned and strong, tawny in color. I haven't written them in a while, but I miss Darius and Andreas. However, they must wait. My focus is on finishing the latest Soldier's book, A Soldier's Destiny. I just received the artwork for the cover. I will share that shortly before Yaoi-con. I'll be putting up a major excerpt in advance of the book's publication. Only then, can I work on the next Ensnared.

No comments:

Post a Comment