Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cook Like a Uke - Updating Updates

Life interfered with the shoot last week. But, as always, there was a silver lining. I was able to meet and cast yet another gorgeous uke. Meet Kevin Chambers, an actor/dancer/stuntman who is intense in the kitchen. Like my other talented actors, he can portray most any type of uke or even a seme who cooks.

The new shoot is scheduled for Thursday. I'll post the behind the scenes here and set a date for the premier here on April 13. I've had some inquiries about doing recipes from different manga and anime. I think I have a pool of actors that can pull off those types of characters from the requests. I'm always open for more ideas! I can be reached via the comments section below. For you shy readers, the comments can be made anonymously.

Ensnared Volume One, the Paperback is now  on Amazon.com HERE

 Ensnared Volume Two is LIVE on Kindle HERE
The paperback is available HERE
Ebooks for all types of players available on Smashwords HERE  
Ensnared Volume One Kindle Ebook Available HERE 
Check out full chapter excerpts for Volume One and Volume Two under Hot Links in the Menu on the right side of this page!

No comments:

Post a Comment